My name is: David Morgan


Hello everyone.  My name is David Morgan.  I am the guy behind Zion Port, I am sure you have read about me on the about me page of my website.  So, I want to share with you about me.  To begin, I am a young man in his early 30's trying to bloom in life, like the many of us are.  I am motivated by a quote I heard a while back which set the mood for my course of action concerning, Zion Port.



The quote goes, "I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well."

I believe that really spells out perfectly my zeal for my business.  It's a simple concept of saying.my success comes when you succeed, or better yet, making you happy makes me happy.  In the end I can't think of a better way to describe my mission agenda.

A little bit more about me.  I am a Christian man, who is enriched with many Christian values.  Which I try to incorporate into everything I do.  Hence, Zion Port.  Which is a name that stems from Christian background or heritage.  So I am pleased to use that so effectively.

It's really these values, along with a healhty skillset that I bring to the table.  This is pretty much all there is.  For the rest of who I am, it is shown in my work.  I look forward to working with you.

0 comments: